Operating System Efficiency Services and Consulting
- Desnoyers, Mathieu, McKenney, Paul E., and Dagenais, Michel R., Multi-core systems modeling for formal verification of parallel algorithms, ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, volume 47 issue 2, July 2013, pages 51-65.
- Desnoyers, Mathieu, Proving the Correctness of Nonblocking Data Structures. ACM Queue, 11 (5): 30-43 (2013). Paper (html/pdf).
- Desnoyers, Mathieu, and Dagenais, Michel R., Lockless multi-core high-throughput buffering scheme for kernel tracing, ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review, volume 46 issue 3, December 2012, pages 65-81.
- Desnoyers, Mathieu, McKenney, Paul. E., Stern, Alan S., Dagenais, Michel R. and Walpole, Jonathan, User-Level Implementations of Read-Copy Update. IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 23 (2): 375-382 (2012). abstract, main paper (pdf) and supplementary material (pdf). © 2010 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other uses, in any current or future media, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works, for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or reuse of any copyrighted component of this work in other works.
- Desnoyers, Mathieu and Dagenais, Michel R., Synchronization for fast and reentrant operating system kernel tracing. Software: Practice and Experience, 40(12): 1053-1072 (2010).